Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cell phone self portraits at the gym

I guess a place with two dozen mirrors and filled with exercise equipment makes for a nice backdrop when selecting the mood for new Facebook pictures. Maybe you just dropped 38 pounds and want your ex girlfriend or boyfriend to see what they're missing now. Or maybe you just beat cancer and are getting yourself back into shape after the fight of your life. Maybe you work at the gym. Makes sense.

But when the subject is handling his own cell phone (visible in the mirrors) while posing for pictures, and still holding a respectable flex -- it gets a little weird. If only he would've smiled to distance himself from any creepy aftershocks, letting us all in on what most would recognize as a tongue-in-cheek moment. Nope.

"Look at me, everyone. No. I'm serious, dammit! Look at me. Look how buff I am now. I can't smile and flex all at once, I'll lose focus, so flexing it is."


FAIL!

1 comment:

  1. What can one say about such a person? Is it vanity or just sweet oblivion?

    ReplyDelete