Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks, but no thanks

Facebook is a single web application made up of hundreds if not thousands of parts, each designed to create intersections with the masses, bond you closer to old friends, forge new relationships and feed an already unhealthy addiction to facebook.  It's compelling and fun and designed that way for a purpose.  

Many see this as an opportunity to slowly drive you insane.  They assume that since they enjoyed a quiz, drinking game, movie quote, iq test, etc, that you'll automatically love it too.  And now each time you log in, you have a metric butt-load of requests to attend to.

What's the proper etiquette in these situations?


1 comment:

  1. If you're my friend and you want to buy me a "drink", then buy me a damn DRINK with some liquor in it. How the hell am I supposed to enjoy some "virtual" drink? That's the stupidest f*cking thing I've ever heard of. Knock it off!!

    ReplyDelete